Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday II

New meds are not working yet.  Probably need a higher dose.  The pain is better which is a big deal.  Very manic today.  funny  thing is I've walked so much without orthotics that my feet hurt and I'm going to need to go to the podiatrist for this special med they compound for me.
 
All my friends went home today.  We set up a way to keep in touch which is so good.  But I miss them.
 
That's about it.  Am on meds, that's the important thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I understand... you are in pain because of the manic pacing from a new med? Arghh!

On a brighter note, it's very cool that you are keeping in touch with the friends you've made. Had you known any of these people previously? Is it kind of nice to be able to talk with people who understand how it is? I would think that would be a very good thing.

So, now we wait for the right dose and for the meds to work? Is that the plan? It's gonna happen and I agree with Michal that you are awesome in the way you are advocating for yourself. Why go home to suffer the same thing? You are smart to get this behind you!

Thinking of you tonight, Jen!

B.

Anonymous said...

p.s.
I am sooooo happy to see you make posts from the hospital. This is way, way different than the last time and I am extremely glad/relieved/thankful that this time is a better experience for you.

B.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with B. Following closely...now back to the books. Your compassionate email really encouraged me last week.

Blessings on your night, Jen. Remember that the Lord will be keeping watch. ><> Michal

1 Peter 5:6-7
Amplified Bible


Therefore humble yourselves [demote, lower yourselves in your own estimation] under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you, casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.