Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 30, 2011

No title in me

I goofed today. Badly. I got my AM really important in beating what is wrong with me pills ready. Then I must have fallen asleep since I just now found them. I also am not 100% sure I took the 4 pm dose. If this is true it's not good for beating the akasthesia but it does make me wonder how much my tired, lethargic, hungover acting self is because I am completely exhausted and need rest and not because the meds are kicking my butt (which is true, but not when I don't take them). I guess I'll find out; tomorrow I will need to be extremely careful to take them. I have had enough akasthesia to last a lifetime. Even then I am concerned. The insert says if you are having trouble with your eyes focusing to notify your dr. I've had that since I started and have joked about it and I think mentioned it to a nurse, but never a doctor. Guess it's good I'm going to see Dr. Brain Tuesday. The bad thing about that is that I'm going to need to stay up there Tuesday night. I've thought very hard about this and won't make reservations until Monday, but I think with this fatigue level and so that I can take my afternoon med after skipping my morning dose I will have a hard time not doing this unless I find myself a lot less tired in the next little bit. Important question: Is anyone beside Michal having difficulty with commenting? My blog seems to be out to get one of the sweetest people I know. It's a bit like Satan has decided Michal shall not post or something. I don't get it. Please let me know if you are having difficulty as well.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I haven't tried to post but here's a test.