Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I'm here

I am just so very tired and don't feel well, kind of like might be getting sick not feeling well, and I really goofed last night.  To give a brief idea 600 mg of Seroquel is my usual dose and it is a LOT.  Because of insomnia I'd gone up to 800.  I realized today that I did the math wrong and too 900 mg 2 nights in a row.  I suspect this is why I feel sick, and will be sure Dr. Brain knows tomorrow.  It's on list.  But that's not a very good mistake.

Anyway, more probably Friday where you can hear how I'm using my free time, my awesome room upgrade with whirlpool tub I can't use (boo), and whatever Dr. Brain and Dr. Mind and Dr. Pee have to say.

Please pray for Gage as he is/was hospitalized with an infection (I think?).

Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I sure hope that you and the doctors get the insomnia figured out, and SOON! This isn't healthy (big understatement, I know) and you need good, solid sleep. Healing sleep.

Good to know that you are on top of the insurance matters and a huge Blessing to have good insurance, huh?

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for some answers for you today!

B.