Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 24, 2011

not doing well

The meds I was taking to calm me are suddenly agitating me.  I paced for 2 hours, then the nurse suggested a shower which I took and am not sitting but I'm exhausted from all that movement and I'm sore and now I can't take anything to calm me and may not be able to take some of my night meds.  I'm fidgeting, etc.  And this may go on until Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing today, Jen? Have they figured out the magic thing to help you sleep?

The weekend thing in the hospital isn't good. If I remember right, seems this has happened before where your main doctors aren't around and you need to wait until Monday to get something accomplished and move forward!

You haven't posted though, so I am HOPING that no news is good news!

Still here. Still thinking about you and praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way.

B.