Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yay (and not why you think)

Still waiting for the phone to ring or email to ding.  Suspect that all my packing efforts were in vain.  I'm too anxious to nap which would really help.  Oh well.

The big news......my jeans fasten!  I haven't worn my regular pants since early to mid July and I've been trying these on every 3-4 days waiting for my belly to have fixed it's size (it was so weird, they'd fit all the way up fine but  not fasten.  So it wasn't like I'd outgrown them, just my belly was about 4 inches too far for the snap to reach.  It feels so good to not be dressed in yoga pants.  Now I will proceed to the hospital and wear nothing but until I  go home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrating with you on the wearing of jeans! At last, some good news post-surgery. I'll tune in whenever I can...still frantically busy with school. I won't forget you!

(((Hugs))) Michal

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."