Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday news

  • We're keeping ourselves busy.  There isn't much to do around here on weekends.
  • My anxiety is breaking through the antihistamines.  I'm pacing again.
  • Antihistamine side effects are becoming an issue.
  • I did laundry.
  • No doctor today, tomorrow is oncall dr who I suspect won't do much.
  • ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm saddened to hear that you're struggling. I appreciated mention that "we" are keeping busy. I hope you find some comfort in your fellow travelers...and peace from this agitation. Oh Lord PLEASE send the right help and give Jen a Sabbath tomorrow and relieve this pressure and upset. Wrap her in the snug grip of your Comforter, the Holy Spirit of love and peace. Michal

Anonymous said...

Amen Michal.

B.