Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Look what I made

Sheer boredom has pushed me into new projects.  Thus far this is what I have made:

The top is for my niece and is bigger than it looks.  The bottom isn't the best photo but it's a newborn hat for a  friend who doesn't yet know what she's having.  I really hope they fit both babies.  Next up is a  scarf for me, I think. I'm getting bored with hats and don't want to mess with learning a new stitch quite yet.  The scarf/hat I want to make for my are 1 color and I have a feeling I'll find that a lot more boring.  My niece's hat was fun because the color changes are somewhat random.  I have no idea how but the newborn hat had variegated yarn as well and it wound up have pretty even stripes.  I guess it just worked out that way.  I semi-understand the terms  but not enough to trust myself to say anything remotely correct.

Hey, I just yawned. Maybe I'll get to sleep by 2 tonight???

No comments: