Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bits Two

  • I slept 4.5 hours
  • My meds are still a mess.  The covering doctor wasn't aggressive.  The real dr. won't be back until Monday.  I am not getting any treatment that I could not do (as of this increase did without permission for that matter) at home.
  • I am a bit less anxious with constant anxiety meds.
  • I only have paced some today.
  • I'm very stressed about this med thing; this is nothing to get me off the additional meds I'm on, nothing to help me get the sleep that needs to be made up so badly, and only a few hours of relief with the other meds. They say things like "that should make you sleepy".  Well, it doesn't. 
  • My dr. won't be here until Monday. He and Dr. Brain had some plan. 
  • Hoping for reassurance from Dr. Brain that we're not going to screw around forever.
  • I had an OT eval today and did OT groups.  It was fine.
  • We also did an exercise thing and are going to do it daily.
  • I'm making friends.  This time the people are so different and I really, really like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really really like the people?? You're making friends? Good OT group? Exercising and not pacing?? Some stuff you're experiencing is quite wonderful. Now, let's have some more progress on meds and sleep...and the doctor's communication and effectiveness!

I'll keep checking in, dear Jen!

Love, Michal