Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's going to be a long night.  But it's already 10 pm.  That's something.  Only 10 hours to breakfast!
 
Not a lot to say really.  Still getting adjusted.  Thus far much, much tolerable than before and that helps a lot.  Missing my cats.  If I'm still here in a week I think my mom may stick them in a room in her house, which is good but worries me because the last time we did that the one cat was completely flipped out when I came to take them home.
 
My sister called which was so so nice and said I love you.  I  said it back on facebook.  We don't use that phrase.  My niece is the best thing for that relationship.  (she is a genius, if I haven't said that lately.  This is because one of her best words if not the best is my name.)
 
More tomorrow.

No comments: