Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Big night

There were 2 doses of Zyprexa I am allowed to try.I don't know how many days I get until the higher dose is considered a failure,but I have had it and my other meds and am waiting to get sleepy.   Dr. Brain usually refuses to support my what if habit but I did send her some practical questions because I need to know to some extent how long she'll let me try this before admitting me.  There's also some questions that I need answered to make me feel more assured, and I want to know what happens in the hospital where the whole thing is centered around participating in groups and I will be being sedated to new levels.

What I do know is responding tonight would be a very, very, very good thing.  Last night was some response which is a good sign and those 12 hours of sleep feel wonderful but we need me to sleep and feel groggy so that I stay resting for several days.  

Ooh, sleepy weird feeling.  Time for laying down I guess.  Please let this CLEARLY work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, it took me a bit to catch up. Lots of things going on with you...

I hope the Z-drug is working even as I type, and that the fact you have not posted means you are sleepy and resting!

This is tangled, but you and your team WILL get it figured out.

Still here rooting for you Jen!

B.