Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Yesterday....all my troubles seemed so close to me...

We played the correct version of that in band once and it has stuck with me for many years.

Yesterday was crazy.  The person beside me Tuesday night had a loud fight with a woman.  I called but they stopped yelling before the call was done, although pounding on the dividing door did not work. He had several people in and out being extremely loud until after 1.  Because I had accidentally taken even more Seroquel than I meant to (too tired for math apparently) I did finally fall asleep about 1:30 or so.  Which is good since I was up at 6:30 when he blared his TV.  Even that I could have lived with thanks to soundblockers but he started smoking.  Because this motel caters to people who are ill they very strongly enforce a no smoking policy.  When I started having an asthma attack I gave up and went and begged to be moved.  The man actually came up confronted the man.  First the man made it weird by making him wait about 2 minutes.  He then lied repeatedly.  The manager told me that he was moving me because the guy was creeping and as obnoxious as I said.  I felt so weird asking to move but when it comes to the lungs they win.  So that wound up meaning I got upgraded to a 2 room suite with a microweave/tv, couch, 2 tvs (not that I need those) and whirlpool tub that I can't use for a few more weeks post op.  It's been quiet and that was good since I fell asleep at 4:15 and was awake by 7. So, on 3 hours sleep I have 2 doctor appointments and Dr. Mind and a bid drive.  I'm thinking I'll be cancelling Dr. Mind.  I wish so badly that I could just stay here again but I have to get back to my cats.  My mom thought she was inviting 4 people for supper and wound up inviting 10 so she can't help.

I had my CT and felt sick the rest of the day from the contrast.  Hopefully that was random due to the huge dose and will not mean allergy to contrast.  I should get that result today.

I know I'm leaving huge things out.  I'm just so tired.  And praying Dr. Brain gets me in.

More tonight or tomorrow.  Let's face it, tonight.:)

No comments: