Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 03, 2011

huh?????

I am trying to sign into my insurance webpage to find out how much I am going to have to pay since at least some bills will be up.  My insurance refuses to let me sign on, insisting  I don't have a policy.  I have a policy.  I had a policy as recently as a few days ago when they called to check on me for 30 minutes. I have not missed a payment.  Yet somehow my policy isn't recognized.  And I can't call them to find out why until Tuesday.  I know I have insurance.   I know my surgery etc. was covered.  I assume that there is pre-approval in my place for my CT scan on Wednesday.  But I just want to SEE.

I also want to make a pom-pom.I know how.  I have made 4 now.  One was on a gadget that did not work.  One was too big.  One I fogot to tie off.  One I have no clue what I did wrong.   I have no clue.  Lack of sleep?  Medication changes since I'm on a lot more Seroquel that doesn't help me sleep?  No painkillers all day!???  Cramps?  Beats me.

Maybe it means i'mm going sleep tonight.  I did just yawn.

We'll see.



No comments: