Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Waiting to Exhale

I have everything in place to go to the hospital tomorrow. Except that person who needs to accept me didn't get back to Dr.Brain yet, which means insurance hasn't been involved yet, which means I'm ready and may not be going anywhere until Thursday except the vet's since I already arranged boarding. This would be awful; I don't want to be home without my babies, but I also need to get them to the vet in the morning to make my life go according to plan either way.

I just wish I were there and started on something.  Last night I slept 3 hours.  I had a 45 minute nap.   I'm completely exhausted since I spent the afternoon on errands.

So wish it were now.....

No comments: