Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I haven't been the best blogger lately-I haven't been the best ANYTHING lately, but I'm going to ask you for a favor anyway.

As you all know my niece is part of what my world go round.  Because of my pain level and surgery etc. I haven't been able to see her in several months, during which time she's walking and talking and I want/need to see her.  They'll be up for the weekend for my mom's birthday.  I want so badly to our local children's zoo, even if I can't make through everything being outside and watching her would be so good for me.

I keep trying to remember the meds are making me feel crappy as much as anything; you can't take this much sedation and feel good, when when it's not working all that well.  I'm trying to connect with Dr. Brain and am hoping Dr. Mind has succeeded where I haven't.  We'll see.  If not I'll start tracking her down more assertively on Friday, which is a crappy day to chase her but she said a few days on this protocol and it's been a week and since it doesn't work I want off it.

And now that I'm getting grumpy I'll go hide again.  Thanks

No comments: