Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 19, 2011

It's up to tonight

I just agreed to go to the hospital if tonight is not successful.  I have a few things I need to do before I go and some questions to get answered, but it's time.  It's 12:20 now and I've had all that medication and am still wide awake.  Granted the 11:30 agreement to the hospital is doing me no good, but it doesn't matter.  I'll know more tomorrow (probably not until night) but I suspect I'll be admitted end of this week, beginning of next.  I'm gambling and paying a HUGE amount of shipping to have my weighted blanket here Wednesday.

I dread this but I want to be better.   I want my life back.  So a decision I never wanted to make again becomes easy.

Kind of.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I've been reading your posts regularly and hoping with you for sleep and peace. I'm so sorry this process did not go as hoped. But I am so glad you are taking steps to take care of yourself. You will be in my thoughts and prayers for peaceful sleep and recovery. Take care, Jen. All will be well.