Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 16, 2011

PS

Dr. Mind also thinks I'm going to be off work 1-2 months more.  He says that I'm not fighting him about that tool and nail says how lousy I feel.I'm just stunned.  This is sooooooo not the plan.  Had I had any idea I would have had the abdominal surgery one week and my ankle reconstruction the next.  I could have physically managed and now I'm terrified of surgery and badly need to fix that stupid ankle sometime.

My leave of absence ends 11/8.  I don't know what happens if I exceed that date.  I don't want to ask yet.  So please pray that I'm better enough to work by 11/6/11 (clearance day).

I can't believe I'm even thinking of this.

No comments: