Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 09, 2011

The part of this I felt love

I  have a lot to tell from the past few days and I will but it's kind of hard because I am on so medication now that I'm having trouble making my lazy eye look forward and that is so mild that as long as I have glasses that are made for this I have no issues with it ever.  It's actually very hard to see; the only I had seen it was in a picture I took of my own face. Today though the muscles are so relaxed I am having a hard time focusing.

Anyway, that aside, seeing Dr. Brain in her "real" office as oppose to the satellite where I usually go for the first time, I discovered something that touched me greatly.  2 years ago after finding out she had cancer I sent her a handmade card with a note thanking her for helping me so much that I once could barely work and now was able to paint and that I have only come as far as I have in life because of her.  It was all the things I hate saying to people. Well, I'd forgotten completely until I found it on the bulletin board around her desk in a place where she sees it frequently.  That means a lot.  I know she had to gave gotten many, many such notes and things and mine was one of the ones she kept and put where she sees it frequently.

It is a weird feeling to see how much she cares and is proud of what she was done  for ME, and I'm glad she's proud of her work because he's kept me alive for 8 hours.

Anyway, more later.  My eyes are better than an hour ago but still really annoying.

You all still get to hear some big stories: the predominant one being how I don't have cancer and the doctors were "quite concerned" because someone read a CT  wrong and called my kidney stone something totally different; the result of trying to treat my insomnia;  what I'm doing to stay busy;  continuation of the wrong med story; and something else I'm sure.

No comments: