Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One more answer

There's one more answer to B's question last night of why I need to be hospitalized.  That's just safety.  For one thing I'm too tired to remember things and be safe.  Another is that wildly shifting moods and fatigue are not a good combination.  People with bipolar have a 15% of death via suicide and more like 50% attempt.  That's not my situation right now but those statistics mean that keeping me safe is wise.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like you're coping really well with the probable hospitalization. Your prior experience is helping you know what to expect, I think. Lists seem like a really good idea. I will pray about that private room and calls to Dr. Mind.

Blue sky is coming...

((((hugs))) Michal

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.