Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Something

I slept 5.5 hours.  That feels so very good.  I finally used sound blockers to cover all other noises and then I.FELL.ASLEEP.!!! I also woke at 6 and since I'm a 4AM waker normally that seemed good although it isn't fun here since this room doesn't get opened until 8.
 
The same problems with treating symptoms but not the problem still exist but this is positive if nothing else because of how tired I've been.
 
I got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot yesterday.  The pneumonia shot HURT.  I thought it was just the injection but today it hurts.
 
Today I'm hoping to nap a bit.  I'm doing laundry right now and we've got some stuff planned that I'd like to do, but if I can sleep an hour I'm grabbing it.
 
I think I wanted to tell you all something else but things aren't sticking in my head right now very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good report. Thank you. Are you sure you're strong enough to benefit from those shots right now? I'm sure you have to have them for work. You're the most conscientious person I know, sweet Jen.

"I will sing of your strength,in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." Psalm 59:16