Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sleepy(

I knew akasthesia would require sedation; If you can't stop moving you need sedation, just by common sense.  They didn't have to use meds as drastic as I feared (and if there were adequate information on akasthesia available I would have understood this, but it is not common), but I am on a relatively high dose of neurontin plus Ambien PRNand another drug that treats the cause of my akasthesia. I'm sure my body will eventually adjust to neurontin as we also will wean it down, but right now is frustrating because I can't drive without skipping doses and that's not a good thing. I couldn't even pick up my kitties today so my mom is going to do it tomorrow and bring them up early in the morning because she hast plans. I feel bad, but I can't help this. I'm going nuts because i can't find my discharge papers. I think I left them at the hospital. Which is fine since they forgot to give me 2 meds so I have to go up and get those when I see Dr. Brain next week. Dr. Mind will give me a copy anyway. I have to cancel my haircut appt. again. I feel so bad doing that; I'm sure they can fill the slot, but this will be the 2nd cancellation in a row due to surgical complications (my term for disguising that meds given during surgery put me in the psych hospital). Plus I really need a haircut. Oh well, I'll make it sometime. I had to cancel/reschedule Dr. Mind too. The thing is that I'm so overly relaxed I start thinking "who cares" about everything. I'm very, very drugged. Which I needed, I just don't like it. I have all kinds of things to tell you about the last week but can't stay awake to type them, can't make sense, and will do better telling them whenever I wake up. Later.

No comments: