Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday

  • I got 6.5 hours of sleep with Ambien.  (this is good but Ambien will work only a few days for me)
  • I saw a psychiatrist and flat-out said that I feel nothing moving forward has been done and that I'm just being medicated, not treated.  He had several treatment ideas but wants my real doctor to initiate them.  He did let me know thought that there is more to this than sedating me.  Thank God.
  • Dr. Brain is going to email my doctor about my concerns.
  • I've spent much of the afternoon on crafts with the tech.  I kind of think she was assigned to keep me not pacing but it worked.  I pace for a bit occasionally but not wearing myself out and causing pain like yesterday.
  • I've seemed to hold on to some of the sedation from ambien (which is weird) but it is keeping me somewhat calmer.
  • Just have to make it another 18 hours or so for at least some answers, I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're getting a bit of that Sabbath your friends are praying for. (Thanks for your "amen," B.!) I'm thankful that there's some medication that's helping somewhat, you're enjoying crafts and avoiding the pacing. My heart is going out to you. Monday's on it's way! Awaiting that "rainbow shift" with you.

((((With hugs and with His love)))), Michal

Anonymous said...

It's Monday!
How is it going, Jen?
B.