Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Better for a while

Today I survived getting out a little. I broke my glasses (again) and needed to get them fixed. Since I was there I replaced the badly scratched lenses. And I went ahead and bought new pants, since I'll need them for work in a week. So I was out of the house for about 3 hours. I'm exhausted now, but at least I did something.

I also have now reached a size 12. That's 6 sizes from where I was in January. I hope I didn't make a mistake since some of the recently lost weight wasn't done healthily, but I think it will be ok.

I'm going to eat now, kind of lunch/supper since I didn't feel like eating earlier and then I'm hoping to sleep a while. I need some anxiety medication. More later if I can.

No comments: