I can't remember how much I've posted, but we've been between going home tomorrow or Wed. I was happy to hear Tuesday last week until I realized I wouldn't see Dr. Mind for 2 days after getting home and that wasn't good. So I asked to try for Wed. The doctor agreed that I have reasonable reasons, so if the insurance approves I'll leave Wed. If not I'll have a big surprise in the morning.
Can't wait to go home, but want to feel safe there.