Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Calm down or else

I just added another 30 mg of the med that I'm only sort of allowed to be taking, for a total of 50 mg more than I should have had today. (It's ok to take it, it's prescribed and is really a variation of the PRN med I do have, it's just that it's an old prescription and I asked if I could take it occasionally if desperate. Unfortunately occasionally is defined differently sometimes.)

It's funny, one goal of the patch was to reduce the number of pills per day. Instead it's just about the same, just with different pills.

Oh well. This has at least prodded me to seriously discuss and consider VNS, which my doctor used to think would be a great thing for me. I'm now tending to agree.

1 comment:

Julia said...

VNS is what?