Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Sanctioned Sleep

I saw Dr. Mind again today. He usually doesn't want me to sleep a lot, but he told me right now that as long as I am not mixing up my days and nights I should sleep. So I've been trying, except my mother keeps calling because she's worried about me. I hate when she forgets what I tell her I'm doing. When I gave in and answered she thought I'd been asleep all day. All she had to do was check her caller ID, I've called a bunch of times.

Oh well. My sister suggested planting some bulbs and I think I'll at least go buy some and maybe plant tomorrow. If I feel like it. If nothing else I'll call my mother and get her to leave me alone. I don't mean to be angry/impatient, but this is the kind of thing that really irritates me. I tell her I'm doing something, she forgets, then she gets all upset. And for that matter if I wanted to sleep all day and do nothing right now, well I have been very sick and that's part of the healing process. How much I sleep is none of her business.

No comments: