Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Maybe it's the 28th

The 28th of October? Worst day of my mental health experience.

The 28th of November? One physically horrible day.

Chances were pretty good that I was going to get sick. I nearly always get sick after/during any major episode. Since this started in July and the only time I was sick was a sinus infection, I was due. I was actually a bit afraid I'd get sick in the hospital, simply because the sickest I get mentally is usually when I get physically sick.

Funny coincidence? I checked back. June 28? I was home from work with stomach flu.

I'm a bit worried here since my niece/nephew is due on the 25th and what if that's the first day I meet him/her? It could hate me forever.........

No comments: