Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 06, 2009

Emsam WILL go on.

I read the instructions and it appears I'm to try daily patching again. If I'm wrong I'll know soon enough. So I tried a place I could see better, and I succeeded. And I'm writing this here for my own future reference and

The directions say to be the patch at the place the 2 pieces of backing are split, peel one part of the backing off and apply, then peel of the second part and push the whole thing down. This time I did the bending more forcefully. Then I peeled off the small part and got it pretty well stuck, then pulled off the big piece and very carefully got that down evenly. Then I help my hand over it for 10 sec. because I read that helps withe sticking, and the place I used today endures a lot of friction throughout the day.

But it was so very much easier and that makes me so happy.

No comments: