Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Insurance Sucks. Life might not.

(this should have posted yesterday. I don't know why it didn't).

I got to the bottom of my insurance mess. I had to express mail my COBRA payment in. Apparently they kind of terminated my policy 3 days before I went into the hospital but didn't actually do so until the other day, so until that COBRA check gets there I have no insurance for my hospital stay. And since just my room was almost $12000 I don't think I can pay that.........But the COBRA is paid for and it will be ok soon. I'll just be charging some meds maybe. Which is fine since I can get reimbursed.



But then I got a really good letter. Somehow money owed me when I left a job 3 years ago has been floating around trying to find me and it did. So I'm getting a couple thousand dollar check in the next week or so. Anyone who doesn't believe in God needs to have something like this happen.

No comments: