Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 20, 2009

A post to say nothing

The tired from this week really hit last night hard. I had a hard time getting up this morning, using my usual hard to wake up trick of reminding myself I'm virtually ready and can doze until 30 min before time to go. That inevitably wakes me up.



But it was a very busy day and much of the energy I had in reserve is gone. I also forgot an anxiety pill. I remembered but couldn't take it and just never did and when I realized it wasn't good timing with driving. So that's not helped a ton.


Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Mind and 2 patients to briefly see. I volunteered for it, I shouldn't have, but there's not enough time in the day.

I know I wanted to write about something tonight, but I have no clue what by now. Maybe I'll remember. Sleep may help.....


No comments: